The purpose of the CBPN.io site is to provide a blueprint catalogue of repeatable Cloud Solutions:
- Developed via a common XaaS terminology and solution design approach, such as UCaaS, DRaaS, NFVaaS, with each having an associated Solution Guide, such as: NFV Digital Operator.
- Solution Blueprints - Provide Roadmap planning resources, such as template Statement of Work guides and technical architecture blueprints, like this example for the Mobile Enterprise scenario.
- Openly shared through Github repositories and published to the EBook Library, covering a variety of industry and business needs.
This makes them universally ideal for a number of scenarios:
- SaaS entrepreneurs and MSPs seeking 'As-a-Service' business model insights and template planning content.
- Enterprise adopters employing as procurement guides or an internal service provider model.
Recipe Playbooks - Github Best Practices
Solution Guides provide a 'playbook' for a particular industry or business need scenario, formed through a collection of 'Recipe Blogs'.
Recipe Blogs combine the How To with the required software so that you can repeat the best practices they describe, including a direct, embedded link to the associated Github repository, so you can download the resource from within the article.
For example Accenture Open Source DevOps. lists their repo:
Detailed best practice learning guides are built around especially useful repositories, for example the Netflix OSS suite represents both a milestone in the evolution of Cloud application design patterns, and also makes available those components via open source.
This common XaaS approach enables a best practice-based 'Cloud Solution Design' process, notably 'Cloud Pattern Matching', mapping specific business functionality requirements to enabling Cloud services across an IaaS, PaaS and SaaS landscape.
- Transformation Scenarios - How has that technology been applied to achieve a major Digital business model or capability? What ROI and TCO models have been identified?
- Cloud Components - What configuration of Cloud services are needed to implement the solution.
The CBPN.io site acts as a solutions library, cataloguing innovative new capacities that the Cloud makes possible via 'Recipes', and also capturing future-looking technical and product needs, in the form of 'Roadmap Requirements'.
As well as documenting best practices from our industry research, we also identify future looking innovation requirements, which is then channelled into product roadmaps associated with our EBook Solutions Library.